Jentzen Ramirez Profile| Contact Details (Phone number, Instagram, YouTube)

Jentzen Ramirez Age, Bio, Girlfriend, Profile| Contact Details (Phone number, Instagram, YouTube, Email address)- Jentzen Ramirez is an American actor who is best known for his role Luke in the 2016 Star Wars: Generations short film as well as Beau in the 2017 feature film The Lurking Man. He made his television debut in 2015 appearing in a Lifetime movie called Babysitter’s Black Book. He started his profession as a YouTuber from July 29, 2019. Jentzen has also appeared in the film Una Vida: A Fable of Music and the Mind. He has a romantic relationship with Sophie Fergi.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

• Name: Jentzen Ramirez
  • Date of Birth:  8, 2006
  • Age: 15 years
  • Birth Sign: Leo
  • Nationality: American
  • Birth Place/City: United States
  • Profession: Actor
  • Girlfriend: Elliana Walmsley

CONTACT DETAILS:

INSTAGRAM: @jentzenramirez

We have mentioned his Instagram ID link above and the Id is not Authentic and Verified. If you want to follow him then you can use the above username.

FACEBOOK: @JentzenRamirez

His Facebook ID also has mentioned above. It is not verified and authenticated. To get updates you can search for the above-written address on Facebook.

TWITTER: @jentzenramirez

We have mentioned his Twitter handler link above and the Id is not Authentic and Verified. If you want to follow him then you can use the above username.

YOUTUBE: @channel

He has a channel page on YouTube in which he has posted his videos. If anyone wants to see his videos then they can use the above username.

TIKTOK: @jentzenramirez

He has an account on TikTok where he has shared his videos with his fans. To get updates you can search for the above-written address on TikTok.

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You can send your business proposals to him by writing to this email id.

WEBSITE: @jentzenramirez.com

PHONE NUMBER: N/A

We couldn’t find any kind of phone number.

Other Famous Tiktok stars-

Comment below your views about him.

43 thoughts on “Jentzen Ramirez Profile| Contact Details (Phone number, Instagram, YouTube)”

1. Hey guys jentzen is taken hes my bf if u want more info follow me on tiktok its Kayleevezina121299
    and i love u guys and love u jentzen cant wait to see u tonight

2. hi, I am Alisha I am a fan and also like the people/fans that commented they have a crush on you yeah I am the same I have a crush on you but you are with Eliana, and even tho I have a crush on you I wish you will be together forever and I wish you both and the whole squad the best in 2021 I am sorry that I have a crush on you but you are with Eliana oh well I also think I found your email but I won’t email you soon but sometime I will I don’t think today tho (maybe today) hope you have a great rest of your day! bye

3. hey me again lol but please if you can reply to this but if not that is fine how are you? thank you bye ily if you know what I mean bye!

4. hi jetzen i sooo have a crush on you your soo cute but ur with another girl also im popular in my secondary and every boy has a crush on me lol
    but ye i dont like them

5. hi jentzen ramirez my name Savannah Magee please you want me text me Gmail. hey Jentzen Ramirez you know your house I can’t found your house number address and street I find piper rockelle house you are amazing and awesome you are amazing backflip and dance your girlfriend Elliana and Elliana new video ,tiktok on the YouTube jentzen you are amazing new video channel and tiktok on YouTube Elliana you are amazing dance spilt backflip that so awesome video prank and funny challenge hey Jentzen I wait your sister Liana new video I check new video that amazing your sister Liana my favorite Jentzen Ramirez liana Ramirez and Elliana Walmsley, Piper Rockelle, Lev Cameron new video.❤❤ that funny prank challenge. I like love Jelliana ❤❤❤🥰🥰 that awesome Jelliana and Liper i am very excited new video jentzen and liana ramirez and Elliana piper lev i love you guy🥰🥰🥰

6. Hay jentzen I was wondering if I could be your friend and meet you in person and get to now you and tell eliona’s mom hi

7. Jentzen when you posted that ticktock when you looked depressed 😔 I felt bad for you and you and eliana and you look so happy 😁 and I just want to be a friend and make you happy 😊 and find how you are and make tick tocks and see you finally happy which I do because you’re with Eliana and Eliana seems to make you really happy and my quick question is have you ever gone to Hanson elementary because when I first saw your tik toks I was like wait I think I know you and you looked very familiar so did your sister and I was wondering if you guys did then you might be familiar with me I was the only one that wasn’t wear dress to school I was very odd then the others and I never got anything right because I was always backwards but now things have changed and it’s finally good to know you and finally I can’t wait to meet you please when you get this please text me back .