Dove Cameron Age, Bio, Boyfriend, Profile| Contact Details (Email, Phone number, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok)- Dove Cameron is an American Singer and Actress who has got fame for her appearance in the comedy series Liv and Maddie. She has also portrayed Mal in the Descendants film series. In 2019, she has released her debut EP, Bloodshot / Waste. She has also released her next single, “We Belong”. In April 2016, she got engaged to Ryan McCartan, but the couple called the wedding off in October of that year. She has started dating Thomas Doherty.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

• Name: Dove Cameron
  • Date of Birth:  15, 1996
  • Age: 26 years
  • Birth Sign: Capricorn
  • Boyfriend- Thomas Doherty
  • Co-stars- Zosiamamet, Rob Houchen, Cameron Boyce, Rachel zegler
  • Place of Birth: Seattle, WA
  • Occupation: Actress
  • Nationality: American

CONTACT DETAILS:

EMAIL ADDRESS- [email protected]

You can send your business proposals to her by writing to this email id.

INSTAGRAM: @dovecameron

We have mentioned her Instagram ID link above and the Id is Authentic and Verified. If you want to follow her then you can use the above username.

FACEBOOK: @officialdovecameron

Her Facebook ID also has mentioned above. It is verified and authenticated is confirmed. To get updates you can search for the above-written address on Facebook.

TIKTOK- @dovecameron

She has an account on TikTok where she has shared videos with her fans. To get updates you can search for the above-written address on TikTok.

TWITTER: @DoveCameron

We have mentioned her Twitter handler link above and the Id is not Authentic and Verified. If you want to follow her then you can use the above username.

YOUTUBE: @channel

She has a channel on YouTube in which she has posted her videos. If anyone wants to see her videos then they can visit this link.

PHONE NUMBER: +1 310-340-0878

This phone number is shown on her Instagram id.

Other Famous Actress-

Comment below your views about her.

9 thoughts on “Dove Cameron Profile| Contact Details (Email, Phone number, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok)”

1. hi dove! im a big fan! i hope i can meet you one day( which will obviously not happen ). my number is ( 520 ) —- 9340 please call me or text me 🙁

2. Hi Dove.I am your biggest fan.I really hope I get to meet you one day.Maybe you could come to my home town(Greenwood South Carolina)and do a concert.I want to be just like you someday.A Hollywood actress and a famous singer. -Savannah(your biggest fan)

3. hi dove i love your show of liv and maddie my favorite character from descendants 3 is mal and carlos because mal is the best and a beautiful girl ever and carlos is a cute guy and right now i feel sad because cameron boyce is dead and i wish he could still be alive so i could kiss him on the cheek so dove i love you so much and please reply my comments love you
    ❤️❤️❤️

4. Hi Dove Cameron my name is Billy corsetti I am a fan and I would like if you could email me back because I would like to meet you one day so email me back if you can please

5. Hey dove cameron is it true that you got plastic surgery and also besides that you are sooooo awesome and soo pretty and i really want to become and actress i think i’m really good at it and i have always gotten the lead rule in plays that i have done also i acted in romeo and juliet and it was so awesome playing the rule of juliet also what made you decide to become and actor how did that start and sorry about your dad and i also like your birth name also i have the same birthday as you january 15 soooo awesome and you are awesome i love everything about you also i have a lot of posters of you all over my room you are sooo pretty your real name is Chloe Celeste Hosterman right i like that name and i like the reason why you changed your name to dove cameron. well i also live in montana i used to live in california but we moved😒

6. Dear Dove Cameron i am your biggest fan. I watch you everyday. I go on my t.v. after this letter to you please respond back so a couple weeks ago I sent you a message. I looked back at it and I messed up. I’m sorry but I did a model log from liv & maddie when liv came back.
    And when i watched descendants 3 on Disney Channel at the end I noticed that Cameron died and after that I almost cried I am so sorry for your lost you where such a good family and he still looks after you and his fans, family, and i know that your trying to leave your Disney memorizes but please don’t is there going to be a Descendants 4 ? Well, please respond back have a good day💖