Khalani Simon Age, Bio, Boyfriend, Profile| Contact Details (Email, Phone number, Instagram, YouTube)- Khalani Simon is a popular American Instagram Personality, Model, and Actress who is well known for posting her cute modeling pictures on her account. She has posted 379 pictures or videos to her Instagram account a. She has earned more than 2.5M hearts on her TikTok account.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

• Name: Khalani Simon
  • Date of Birth:  12, 2014
  • Age: 7 years
  • Birth Sign: Cancer
  • Place of Birth: United States
  • Co-stars: Daabratt_asia, Dai.diorr_
  • Boyfriend: N/A
  • Occupation: Model and Actress, and Social media influencer
  • Sexuality: Straight

CONTACT DETAILS:

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You can send your business proposals to her by writing to this email id.

INSTAGRAM: @lanilove_

We have mentioned her Instagram ID link above and the Id is Authentic and Verified. If you want to follow her then you can use the above username.

YOUTUBE: @channel

She has a channel on YouTube in which she has posted her videos. If anyone wants to see her videos then they can visit this link.

PHONE NUMBER: N/A

We didn’t find any kind of contact number.

Other Famous Celebs:

Comment below your views about her.

22 thoughts on “Khalani Simon Profile| Contact Details (Email, Phone number, Instagram, YouTube)”

1. Hi Lani love I just wanted to tell you that I am a very big fan of you when I watch your videos when I am sad you always make me laugh, smile and happy. Love you Lani. From Sabirah Bedward

2. Khalani I am a big fan of you and I was trying to call you but I don’t know if that was right it was like a business number but I am a really big fan of you I really want to meet you one day and I really want to call. You won day so can I FaceTime you I have a iPhone

3. HI OMG IM A HUGE FAN CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR NUMBER THAT WILL MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!! BTW IM A GIRL AND MY NAME IS JAYLA I WATCH ALL OF YOUR VIDEOS IF I HAD YOUR PHONE NUMBER I WOULD CALL U EVERYDAY

4. Khalani Simon I am nine years old and I want to be a part of your slave gang but it looks like I’m too old so I was wondering can we be friends tell me where you live because I am a good singer to and I would like to join you I think very awesome so I really hope that I can be your friend because the way I look at your videos and treat me like I’m your sister some hopefully will be able to make A music video together

5. Khalani Simon I want to can I be a part of your music videos because I am a good singer and just in case you’re wondering I live in an apartment in my apartment is Nita circle Abbition gardens 319 101 apartments so whole fool will be able to be in music videos again because I am a gay singer and a good rapper so hopefully I’m begging you on January 2 can you come to my house and or wherever where we can sing to Lani Love from ryana swag

6. well we are gonna meet lanilove soon in atlanta and her own friend so if you want to come then come ? brooklyn skye and haiyley phillips bye

7. HI THERE KHALANI SIMON….

I LOVE EVERYTHING U DO AND I WANNA BE A FAMOUS INFLUENCER…SINGER AND AN ACTRESS LIKE YOU.I LOOK UP TO YOU AS YOUNG AND INTELLEGENT AS U ARE, I ADMIRE EVERYTHING YOU DO. I NEED AN AGENT TO TURN MY DREAMS INTO REALITY PLEASE HELP ME OUT

REGARDS